It’s that time of year, and you’re officially under the two-week-mark before jolly old St. Nick makes his annual appearance and family of all shapes and sizes invade your home. But, before you’re finished crossing off your list, make sure you check ours twice! Whether you’re looking to provide some serious comfort for your backcountry nomad, or stuff the stocking of your weekend warrior, check out these items that made our last-minute list!
Big Sky Stocking Stuffers
- Looking for the perfect gift for a last-minute RSVP? Try hot fudge and caramel sauces from King’s Cupboard. These organic & Non-GMO sweets will be perfect for any unexpected guests (or your own pantry, we won’t tell.)
- Send your out-of-state guests home with some Montana merchandise with a gift from Big Sky Brewing Co. Whether they want to keep their beer cold or their Cocoa hot, they can do both with bar supplies from Big Sky! We like the Moose Drool sucker koozie and the Luna Mug.
- Keep your favorite traveler dry & comfy no matter where they roam with Red Oxx Packtowels of any size. These ultralite towels stay soft and can hold up to 10x their dry weight in fluids. Try any of their four sizes, or try them all!
- Keep her stylishly cozy this Christmas with this Montana knit sweatshirt from Montana Clothing Co. She can show off her state, and make getting ready for Monday morning classes a little less painful!
- Get back to basics with this Spark base layer top from Spark R&D. Nothing keeps away the cold during an afternoon on the slopes like the right performance pieces! If you’re shopping for your splitboarder, you can also check out their spare parts. Hint: they make great stocking stuffers, too!
- If you’re looking to clothe a climber, look no further! These nylon Washakie pants from Roscoe Outdoor are double-front and double back-sided with built in calf-cinches that will equip your climber to take on the peaks, or stay insanely comfortable on long trips. Plus, they look really cool, too!
All the Goods!
- We all have that one person on our list that is so hard to shop for and impossible to please, but not this year. For that oh-so-special picky person on your list, try our Air Chair Plus. For the biker, boater, hunter, camper, or traveler in your life, this portable camping chair will make trip a breeze! The adjustable chair can be converted into a full sleeping pad, and rolls up compactly to 4″ diameter for easy transport.
- For the student, or graduate-to-be, check out this 3 way expandable briefcase from Mystery Ranch. This brief case to backpack can tote everything for travel and comes in six colors! Perfect for every day.
- For the art-lover (or anyone with eyes), don’t miss breathtaking images of Montana landscapes and wildlife from Mervin Coleman Photography. Images can be orders as prints, canvases, metal, or wood.